What is accreditation?
JAS-ANZ only accredits organisations who provide certification and/ or inspection services. These organisations are known as Conformity Assessment Bodies (or CABs).
What is certification?
Accredited CABs provide certification and inspection services to organisations that require certified WHS (formerly OHS), Quality Assurance and Environmental management systems. Once certified the organization is then compliant to ISO 45001, AS 4801, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
What is the process for certification?
This is a 2 stage process. First you need to purchase a system that meets the certifying standard. This standard (ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 4801) must then be implemented within your organization for a period of time showing its working effectiveness. Once implemented within the relevant guidelines you are then able to apply for certification by an accredited authority.
Where do I start?
We are committed to helping your business meet the Commonwealth’s requirements by providing documentation enabling you to take the first step in implementing a Work Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental system with a view to certification.
What is the easiest way to seek certification?
A compliance management system is the easiest way to ensure that you are meeting the standards required for certification. ISO Cloud allows for ease of use and traceability when it comes to system audits. A small investment will mean that compliance costs are kept to a minimum and that your system is certified quickly and efficiently.
Are there ongoing costs with the downloaded systems and ISO Cloud?
No. The only expense is the upfront cost for the purchase of the system which includes all of the elements required and comes with a money back guarantee.
Are updates provided on the systems purchased?
Yes, if an update to the law or legislation is enacted from two years of date of purchase an update will be provided free of charge.
What format do the documentation files come in?
All systems are Microsoft Word and Excel formatted which can be edited and updated according to your requirements. Simple and easy to use these systems require very little data entry. Apple Mac users can also instantly edit the files using a .doc/.xls compatible free software like OpenOffice.org.
What if my requirements are a little different with my industry?
Please feel free to contact us and one of our client managers will be more than happy to speak with you about how we can tailor a system to your needs.
Are you based in Australia?
Yes, we are a New Zealand and Australian based company operating nationally in both countries. Exercise caution with overseas providers offering cheap or free WH&S (formerly OH&S) downloads. Our systems are created to Australian Standards and Codes and are specific to the building construction and manufacturing industry.
What's on Offer?
We guarantee our Work Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental systems will meet the new national certifying requirements when implemented in harmony with state guidelines. Our documentation will be the best investment you can make in your business for the future.
Is credit card your only form of payment?
No we are happy to forward a Tax Invoice with direct debit details attached, simply forward an email requesting your preferred method of payment.
Do your prices exclude GST?
Yes, all prices quoted on this site exclude GST, which is added at the checkout if applicable.
How soon can I receive these systems to work on?
All systems are available for immediate download and our management software service can be implemented in weeks.
We respect your privacy
Assured Health and Safety respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the New Zealand Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1993.
1. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
2. "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
1. Assured Health and Safety will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
1. Assured Health and Safety collects personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you interact with us electronically or in person, when you access our website and when we provide our services to you. We may receive personal information from third parties. If we do, we will protect it as set out in this
Use of your personal information
1. Assured Health and Safety may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
2. Assured Health and Safety may contact you by a variety of measures including,
but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Assured Health and Safety, https://assuredhealthandsafety.com.au, its customers or third parties.
4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of New Zealand. These may include, but are not limited to Australia.
5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
1. Assured Health and Safety is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at [email protected]
2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practises, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 22 23-27 Virginia St, North Wollongong, New South Wales, 2500. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
1. When you come to our website (https://assuredhealthandsafety.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites
1. Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Assured Health and Safety is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.